One Week Accelerated Teams Adoption Service
Turn IT on has developed a One Week Accelerated Teams Adoption Service for primary schools.
This service is for primary schools that either have Office 365 and have not yet started to use Microsoft Teams or those primary schools that have taken on a limited rollout of Microsoft Teams.
The service combines our deep technical understanding of the Office 365 platform, MIS synchronization and our many years of experience working alongside school leadership implementing impactful change management.
The service will ensure that:
- School Leadership have a clear understanding of the Microsoft Teams offer and develop a vision for how it can be used in their school, both short, medium and long term
- Safeguarding and security have been accounted for in the technical design
- A permanent link is created between the school MIS system and Office 365 (SIMs and Integris only) – to save many hours of management time in the future
- All staff are trained how to use Microsoft Teams for communication and for remote learning
- The school has access to ongoing Microsoft Teams and Office 365 support ensuring that staff are supported throughout the change and ongoing.
The turn IT on Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert Programme focuses on the Office 365 suite of applications and tools (from a teaching and learning perspective) and is designed to fit in around the busy schedules of school teachers and leaders. Sessions are online and run from the end of January through to June, culminating in an application and hopefully qualification as a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert.
The programme is free of charge and designed to help, guide and support:
- Teachers that want to lead on the use of technology at their schools
- Teachers that are looking for a professional qualification from Microsoft
- Teachers that are looking for a leadership role in their school
- Teachers that want to connect with educators from around the world
- Teachers that want to get the most from Office 365 technology to improve pupil engagement and reduce workload
- Teachers that want to take the first step towards making their school a Microsoft Showcase school
- Teachers that want to make 2020 an inspiring year for them, their students and their school.
The 2020 programme is currently underway and a number of our schools are developing their skills and understandings as they work towards their MIEExpert applications. If you would like to be involved in the next programme let us know.
I have just observed our turn IT on consultant teaching computing to our year 2 children, it was a brilliant lesson! His modelling is exceptional.
He has built great relationships with our children and has high expectations in learning. The level of work is challenging, children were all engaged and enjoying the lesson. Pupils make good progress in the lesson.
It was a real pleasure to see the children loving learning.
Emma Bonnin, Assistant Headteacher, Pakeman Primary School